What are you looking forward to in Kodi 18?

helps with those of us who have projectors and need an inbetween amount of zoom to get it bang on.

0 Likes

2:40:1masking or a 21:9 osmc skin/button for older projectors with a fixed homemade screen. Like scopenox I am using for my JVC hd750. Thanks.

0 Likes

Proper management of BD ISO (HD, 4K) including menus for backup discs without DRM management.

3 Likes

My settings stick OK. Always have, they are saved by resolution.

0 Likes

Cool, mine aren’t it might be the Amber skin I’m using.

0 Likes

If you want them to persist for now, go to Power -> Exit instead of reboot. They should then persist. Granted – this is a bit of a hack for now.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to being able to mix pictures and short videos in my slideshows. At the moment the videos just show as a black screen, although the audio comes through fine. I understand this is fixed in Kodi 18.

0 Likes

Retro Gaming!

1 Like

Oh yea! Super Mario World Time :slight_smile:

I hope we are getting closer to offical release of OSMC with Kodi 18 :joystick:

1 Like

Has anyone tried the beta on how you do gaming on OSMC? How hard is it to set up?

0 Likes

I am most looking forward to it being released.

1 Like

@joakim_s has been keeping a close eye on gaming I think.

1 Like

Has anyone tried any retro games using the test builds of Kodi 18 on the Vero4k+ and can comment on performance?

0 Likes

This was compiled a while ago but seems accurate, update some info as of today.

1 Like

gonna keep on updating as much as i can with current info and try patches with the gmc builds to get the emulators working

0 Likes

@brucedenney :joy:

0 Likes

Whitelist, by far

1 Like