I hope you can help to find out if Vero4k is the right device for me.
- right now I do use a RPi3 with Libreelec
- i dont want any android running in the background
- now upgraded my TV to 4K → thats why I need another media player
- Audio playback through a soundbar → gonna upgrade to AV + 7.1 system in 2018
- all my data are located on a Synology NAS (about 10TB video data)
- I have mixed videos files (1080p + 2160p), .264, HEVC
What I want:
- perfectly running kodi
- no need for streams (Amazon, Netflix - doing that with a Fire TV Box)
- it should automatically switch to the right resolution 1080p / 2160p after staring a movie
- does HDR work?
- audio / video pass through a AV Receiver should work fine?
- I am worried about the 100mbit LAN… isn this a bottleneck. Trying to avoid WLAN where I can
An my final question… why chose a Vero4K instead of the Odroid C2?
Hope you can help me …