Looking to buy something that will run Kodi after nightmare with Q10 Pro (video stuttering) and other issues.
Kodi is my main focus and want to basically be able to play movies without stutter and frame skipping.
I will be using for Kodi but i have some questions
- Any known stuttering or anything similar with the Vero 4K?
- Does it have google play store? as looking to also download some local streaming apps (iplayer, itv hub, all4, my5) from play store.
- I don’t know if this box boots android or anything or just osmc (kodi)?
- Does it support auto resolution/frame swtiching when watching videos?
- is there a max capacity on external usb storage?
- Can Vero 4K read NTFS file system from usb hdd?
- I guess an external hdd powered would be ok?
- Which version of Kodi is osmc using?
- Is there any issues with copying from mac to vero 4k via smb? had problem on other device where android was only reporting OS storage (less than 1gb) and not hdd storage so had to use either windows/linux as mac kept reporting not enough disk space.
- Does the device require fiddly patches and custom firmware just to get it to work like q10 pro?
I searched youtube in hope i could see someone doing a device review showing the device from boot up and showing us around the device, as to my understanding it don’t actually run android so therefore the device won’t have google play store or anything like that, would i rite in thinking that?